Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
lately, I'm quite busy n sumtimes dun have a time to reply the sms and comments in friendster & facebook.
To Noddy, thanks for your latest entry (ade nama aku.heheh).

Last nite we (my dad, sis n myself) went to makan2. same with the previous year.
hahah..i dun care la.. as long as I can spend times with my family.

My dear??my love??
haha..he still in holiday mood with his family.xmao kaco..
dunno when we will meet again.
xdpt nk celebrate birthday same2..uwaa!!!




No comments:

...From The Bottom of My Heart.. is a personal website. Every opinions and information contained in this website is for owner's own satisfaction. Any reliance you place on such information is therefor at your own risk. Owner will not be responsible for any damage or harm caused. Reviews, comments and opinions are welcome.