Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

This is my first time to enter Nuffnang Contest. Hopefully they will pick me as a winner :)
I've to find a mystery Sherlock Holmes image in 2 bloggers’ blogs at their sidebar.



The mystery image are hidden in...
i- The Land of Cheeser Dot Com (mix it a little to find the answer)
ii- KYCakap Dot Com (a little translation might help)


Let's see what i got for this contest!


 

 and .....






Yay!! I found the mystery image :D
Nuffnang, pick me as your winner!!

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

all the best =)

kenwooi.com

stormz said...

Thanks kenwooi :)

eyriqazz said...

good luck and all the best.i found it too.Really enjoy nuffnang screening.

stormz said...

Thanks eyriqazz..i x pernah pg nuffnang screening lg.

Lovely Emy said...

gd luck, hehee, kita igt pun nak masuk, tp xde idea nak buat entry lg ;)

stormz said...

Hi Emy,
Thanks..buat jela entry tu.kalo ade rezeki blh mng :)

...From The Bottom of My Heart.. is a personal website. Every opinions and information contained in this website is for owner's own satisfaction. Any reliance you place on such information is therefor at your own risk. Owner will not be responsible for any damage or harm caused. Reviews, comments and opinions are welcome.