Thursday, July 7, 2011

Got To Go by Najwa



Got To Go by Najwa
This time I'm gonna live my life
I ain't no stepford wife
No I ain't perfect
Gonna find somebody who's worth it
And no you ain't that person
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin'
With my best friend



So I guess I'll say goodbye
I'll find me another guy



Why (why why why)
You always makin' me
Cry (cry cry cry)
No I can't stand it
No you can't be my man
It don't matter who you are,
Even if you were a star
You've got to go
(Go go go go go go)



Read my lips I'm leavin'
And no no I ain't teasin'
This time it's for real
Gotta find you another girl
Coz this one sure ain't stayin
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
I'll be gone


p/s: tengah addicted dengar lagu Najwa ni. Sedap gila suara dia. You've got to go..Go,go,go,go,go,go!!

p/s: Kalau korang still tercari2 hadiah untuk birthday, anniversary, doorgift perkahwinan & tunang atau pun nak makan homemade chocolate, korang bolehla terjah Sweet Cottage. Kami menawarkan pelbagai jenis homemade chocolate dengan harga yang berpatutan.



banner

No comments:

...From The Bottom of My Heart.. is a personal website. Every opinions and information contained in this website is for owner's own satisfaction. Any reliance you place on such information is therefor at your own risk. Owner will not be responsible for any damage or harm caused. Reviews, comments and opinions are welcome.